Board games are a tradition in our family, so what could be a more perfect Father’s Day gift than a frame using scrabble letters?
How cute are these frames made with scrabble letters?! This craft has a special place in my heart – my poppa and I used to play scrabble at least three times a week. I still remember the first time I got a triple word score on “jazzy,” and won by a landslide! Board games are a tradition in our family, so what could be a more perfect Father’s Day gift than a frame using scrabble letters? The best part is that you can have it say whatever you want, from a traditional “Daddy/Daughter,” to something wacky, like an inside joke or a list of things we all love about dad. Either way, this is sure to be a treasured gift for years to come!
Want more of a challenge? Try your hand at this awesome Swiss Army Key Holder!
– Wood frame
– Scrabble letters
– Paint & paintbrush
– Felt, buttons, other embellishments
– Paint the frame, and let dry.
– Glue on scrabble letters – starting with a “D” in the top left hand corner, and adding A-D-D-Y to the top ridge of the frame.
– Using the same “D” in the top left corner, finish spelling “A-U-G-H-T-E-R” down the left side of the frame.
– Cut out shapes from the felt – moustache, hat, glasses, etc. and glue around the frame.
– Add your favorite photo, and viola! A cute picture frame for Father’s Day.SKM: below-content placeholder