Christmas will be here before we know it, and that means it’s time to set up your tree! Christmas trees are one of the best parts about the season, so what if you could add more trees around the house? Making a tree out of a pallet is surprisingly easy and as you can see, it turned out great!
This craft is also a super affordable project so its the best way to dress up the entryway, or replace a real tree if you want to save yourself the effort of cleaning up needles! Check out how we did it below!
How are you going to display your adorable new Christmas tree? Let us know in the comments below! If you’re looking for more fun and simple Christmas crafts on a budget, check out this list of 12 DIYs of Christmas!
– Green spray paint
– Christmas lights
– Bow or star for the top
– Power saw
– Extra screw (if needed)
1. The first thing you need to do is cut out your tree shape. A lot of places will give away pallets for free, so once you find one, measure to the center of the pallet. Make a line diagonally from the center to the corner on the bottom so you have a triangle marked on the pallet.
2. Cut the pallet out using a saw. If you notice that your slats are a bit loose, use some screws to secure them.
3. Then, spray paint your tree with green paint, one to two coats should be enough.
4. Then, wrap Christmas lights around the slats, until you get to the bottom.
5. Tie a bow around the top and you are all set!