If you’re anything like me, you’ve been saving your wine corks for a fun, Pinterest-inspired craft that is sure to be both easy and beautiful. But, also like me, you lack the motivation or willpower to choose just one of the 178 ideas you have pinned on your “Wine Cork Craft Ideas” board. Well, my friends, I have some good news for you: I have tested and tried this wine cork craft, and it is easy, beautiful, and quick. The trifecta of craft ideas. All you need are a few wine corks, some stamps and ink pads, eyelet screws, and some earring hooks or a necklace chain.
Follow along with me as I walk through every step of this easy craft. Cut, sand, paint, and stamp. That’s really it! I just love how these turned out. They have the vintage vibe from the old cork and just enough eclectic spunk from the bright colors and detailed stamps to keep me interested. Feel free to switch up the colors and go for a classic black and white look, or use metallic ink pads for a fun twist! Happy crafting, friends!
– Wine corks
– X-Acto knife
– Sand paper
– Paint / ink pads
– Eyelette screws
– Earring hooks
– Necklace chain
1. Cut the cork with an X-Acto knife, about 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick.
2. Sand rought edges with sand paper.
3. Paint one side, or stamp with an ink pad.
4. Once dry, layer stamps in contrasting colors over the solid color of the cork.
5. Screw in eyelette hooks, assemble jewelry.SKM: below-content placeholder