Get your house ready for Halloween with this super easy AND super spooky garage door craft. No need for a big haunted house! With a few simple supplies, we’ve found a way to transform the garage into a haunted hideout. All you need are a few pieces of paper and scissors for an instantly creepy outdoor decoration. Check out this video for a how-to guide to this Halloween decorating activity.
– Black cardstock
– Yellow cardstock
– White crayon for tracing
– Tape (double sided and regular)
– Orange scrapbook paper
– Painter’s tape
– Trace forearm and hand onto black cardstock.
– Cut out forearm and flip for opposite hand.
– Trace shoe form, cut out and flip for opposite shoe.
– With orange scrapbook paper, draw out flames.
– Tape hands and flames to yellow cardstock.
– Tape hands to the back of a garage door window, filling in remaining space with yellow cardstock.
– Apply shoe-tracings with painter’s tape on outside of garage door.
– Decorate outside of garage door with additional spooky decorations.