20 Notable Books Of 2017
There was just too much good stuff to read!
2017 has been a busy year of book reading, with more than enough quality work to choose from. We’ve compiled a list of notable titles from four different genres to help inspire your end-of-the-year book reading. Whether you’re more of a nonfiction reader or one who loves to dive into fantasy worlds, if you like sports stories or love stories, murders and thrillers, there is plenty of good literature put out by great writers over the last 12 months. We can never read all of the books on our booklist, but we can sure give it a try! Check out this list of books – they may or may not have been on your radar, but they have been widely read in 2017.
- The Vanity Fair Diaries, by Tina Brown
- Killers of the Flower Moon, the Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, by David Grann
- Coach Wooden and Me: Our 50-Year Relationship On and Off The Court, by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- What She Ate: Six Remarkable Women and the Food That Tells Their Stories, by Laura Shapiro
- The Blood of Emmett Till, by Timothy B. Tyson