While we’ve done our fair share of raving about easy, tasty treats, this recipe just might take the cake for its beautiful presentation, as well as for being super duper easy to throw together. With just three main ingredients – white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and peanut butter – melted to smooth perfection, we were able to create a gorgeously marbled fudge-brittle hybrid that we can topped with mini pretzels.
Salty and sweet, this dessert only requires 15 minutes of prep, plus, you can design the top however you like, and then all you need to do is let it set until it’s chilled. Trust us, people will go nuts for how pretty it looks, then they’ll taste it and be completely, 100% hooked. It’s inevitable.
Pretzel Tiger Butter
15 minutes active; 2 hours inactive to prepare serves 10-12
- 1 pound white chocolate baking chips
- 5 oz. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- mini pretzel twists, as needed
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30-second increments for 1-2 minutes, stirring in between, or until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to melted white chocolate and stir until smooth, microwaving for 20 seconds, if necessary.
- Place chocolate chips in another microwaveable and repeat, microwaving in 30-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Pour white chocolate peanut butter mixture evenly onto parchment paper and spread into an even layer.
- Drop small spoonfuls of melted chocolate onto the white chocolate, then use a knife or toothpick to drag through the chocolates to create a marbled pattern. Be careful not to overmix, or you'll lose marble pattern.
- Once desired marbling is achieved, place whole pretzels evenly on top of bark.
- Transfer baking sheet/dish to refrigerator and let fudge set for 2-4 hours, or until set.
- Cut fudge into squares or pieces and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Shugary Sweets