It’s hard to resist food in pocket form and these little guys are no exception. This quick and easy handheld delight has moist chicken surrounded by savory gravy and green onions, all wrapped up in a doughy little pocket. They’re convenient, they’re delicious, and we can’t get enough of them.
These are satisfying little hand pies and they couldn’t be easier. Refrigerated crescent dough makes easy work of the crust and the filling takes just a few moments to mix together. They’re great for a snack or even a light dinner – they’re like little powerhouses of flavor!
Creamy Chicken Bombs
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, mix together the cream cheese, condensed soup, and Italian dressing mix. Cook until cream cheese has melted and everything is well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and mix in the chicken and green onions. Set aside.
- Roll out the crescent dough, and scoop some of the chicken mixture onto each segment, rolling it up tightly so there are no open seams. Repeat with remaining dough segments.
- Bake until dough is cooked through and golden brown, about 9-12 minutes. Enjoy!