We bet you’ve never had coconut cream quite like this before. This cool and creamy coconut dessert will totally awe your guests when you serve it. From the crunchy pecan crust to the velvety cream cheese and pudding filling, it’s all around delicious. And it’s also pretty much the easiest dessert you can whip up for a party.
We love layered desserts like this because of how they’re able to combine so many wonderful flavors. And we also love how it’s so easy to slice them into squares to hand out to guests or family members. It’s a no-fuss dessert that’s full of flavor, which is just the kind of sweet treat we’re all about.
Coconut Cream Dessert
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (3.5 oz each) packages instant pudding mix, coconut cream flavor
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped and divided
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, 1/2 cup of pecans, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Once baked, place in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over chilled crust. Return to refrigerator to chill while you make the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix and milk. Spread over the cream cheese layer, and chill until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer and sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans. Enjoy!