I love the low twist bun look! So classy!
Mornings can be rough, am I right? Whether it’s hitting snooze once or twice (or five times, let’s be honest), trying to find the right outfit, or getting the rest of the family up and out the door, there never seems to be quite enough time to get it all done! That’s why every woman needs a few easy and gorgeous hairstyles up her sleeve. We tested out a few different looks and styles in the video below, and came up with a solid list of 5 styles that are stunning! The best part is, each one can be completed in 5 minutes or less. Win win. So go ahead, hit snooze, and look good while doing it. Check out the video below, and get the full instructions for each style beneath the video. Here’s to an easier morning routine tomorrow!
Want more beauty hacks? Check out this list of 8 ways to wake up gorgeous!
– Bobby pins
– Elastic ties
– Rat tail comb
Half up Twist
1. Tease hair at crown, and smooth out on top.
2. Take top section of hair, twist and push up against crown, secure with a bobby pin.
3. Take a small section of hair from left side of the head, twist and drape slightly below original twist. Secure with bobby pin.
4. Take a small section from right side of the head, twist and drape slightly below previous twist. Secure with bobby pin.
5. Pull out strands of hair to frame the face.
Side Twist Pony
1. Twist back bangs and secure with a bobby pin.
2. Pull and twist small sections of hair starting on the left side of the head, layering as you go. Every 3-4 sections, secure with a bobby pin. Continue to work your way around the side and back of head.
3. When you reach ¾ across the back of the head, place a bobby pin to secure the twist.
4. Gather remaining hair into a ponytail, leaving a small section of hair separate. Wrap the hair in an elastic hair tie, and wrap the separate section around the hair tie, tucking the strands into the elastic.
Two Twists Bun
1. Pin back bangs.
2. Braid a small section of hair on both sides of the head.
3. Divide hair into two sections.
4. Twist both sections, and tie in a knot. Wrap ends around the knot in opposite directions.
5. Secure in place with bobby pins and hair spray.
Low Bun With Twists
1. Divide hair into three sections.
2. Secure middle section with an elastic at the base of the neck. Wrap another elastic around the ends of the ponytail. Fold this up and secure with bobby pins at the base of the neck.
3. Take the section of hair from the left side, and twist and drape around bun. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Take the section of hair from the right side, twist and drape around bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Take small sections of hair out to frame face.
Messy bun with braids
1. Pin back bangs.
2. With the tail of the comb, separate right front and left front sections of hair, starting the part behind the ears. Pin / leave aside for step 4.
3. With remaining hair, create a high messy bun.
4. Braid each of the front sections into two braids. Drape the braids around and secure with bobby pins.SKM: below-content placeholder