Patio furniture can be expensive, so why not make your own for cheap? When searching for just the right table, I can never find one that’s right size, color, height, etc. Let alone the right price! This Terra Cotta Accent Table is easy to make and looks great on your patio or in your garden. Plus it doesn’t come with a hefty price tag!
I love that this can easily be customizable to fit your needs. Want a bigger table? Use a bigger pot! Want it to be taller? Stack two pots end to end. You can paint your pot, leave it plain, or even cover it with fabric and a layer of outdoor mod podge or another sealant to protect it from the elements. The sky is the limit!
See how easily everything comes together in the video below, and check out the directions beneath the video!
– Terra Cotta Flower Pot and Saucer
– Semi-gloss latex paint
– Hot glue
1. Paint the pot and saucer in the color of your choice. Let dry.
2. Use hot glue to secure string around the base of the pot.
3. Use hot glue or Gorilla Glue to secure the saucer to the base of the pot.
4. Your table is now ready to use!