This is the purrfect craft for any cat lover! (Sorry, not sorry). These treats use real, undrained tuna, so kitty gets good oils and fats into their diet. This set of treats and treat jar would be a wonderful gift to give any cat person in your life! Watch the video below, and see our technique for making stickers with just a printed image, tape, and a bowl of water – that’s right, it really works, and it really is that easy. You can use this method to customize any glass surface, but we chose a mason jar for storing our delicious cat treats in. See how we did it, and get the full supply list and instructions below the video.
– 6 oz. undrained tuna
– 1 cup cornmeal
– 1 cup flour
– 1/3 cup water
– Heavy duty packing tape
– Printed images
– Mason jar
For Tuna treats:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix until dough forms.
3. Roll out to 1/4 inch thick, and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes
5. Cut the sheet into bite sized pieces.
For printed jar
1. Print image, and trim down to size. Whatever is white will be transparent.
2. Center the packing tape over the image, and press the sticky side down to the image. Cut tape.
3. Burnish the image – press down very heavily over the entire space. Go over it a few times from corner to corner.
4. Place image and tape in a bowl of very warm water, soak for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove the image from the bowl and place between thumb and index finger and begin to rub back and forth. The paper will start to come off. Keep dipping it in water and working at rubbing the pieces away.
6. Let dry, and use like a sticker on your glass surface.